Sunday, October 14, 2012

Challenge #226 - Colour Scheme

Here is my attempt at the colour challenge. It wasn't the colours that sparked this card in the end, it was the tree sticker. I was cleaning my desk and flipped through a sticker book I had from Amy Tangerine and found this cool sticker with a heart on a tree. I thought it would be really cute with two wood veeneer people underneath.
 The colour I added next was the green - this seemed obvious to me as leaves are green. Then I already had 3 of the 4 colours needed for the colour challenge so I just flipped through my stash and pulled some other brown papers. I liked this brown damask because it fits with the theme of engagement/weddings in a subtle way.
So it appears that the portrait function on my camera works better if it's in auto mode rather than portrait... oh well
Sarah

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me - Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment